Hair loss can be attributed to many different reasons including those you do yourself such as trichotillomania. This is when you pull at your own hair mostly due to stress leaving bald spots on your head. You can grow the hair back however if you follow a few simple tips. If you are one of those who does pull their hair the first thing you need to do is do your best to stop. In fact, once you stop pulling your hair out it will start to grow back.
Hair grows about half an inch a month and it's pretty difficult to get it to grow any faster than that. Adding vitamin supplements to your diet will give your hair nutrients it needs to grow healthy and long. Even taking prenatal vitamins have been known to give an advantage to hair growth. Some other tips you can follow include:
Great Hair Secrets
1. Getting your hair cut or trimmed on a regular basis will keep it looking neat and attractive. It doesn't help it grow faster, but it does remove damage.
2. Add orange juice to your diet as well as vitamin E to help prevent bald spots on your hair.
3. Exercising daily is not only good for your body it's great for your hair too.
4. Brush or comb your hair frequently; this stimulates the blood flow to your hair follicles.
5. Keep your hair always neat, clean and well hydrated. A well moist scalp will prevent the hair follicles from getting clogged with dirt and this will allow your mane to grow faster.
6. Don't use styling tools too often or harsh chemical products that can damage your hair.
7. Change your shampoo to an all natural one and use a good conditioner as well.
8. Take easy and regular steps to knead your head and crown on a bi weekly basis; this will make sure there is adequate blood flow to your hair to prevent bald spots.
9. Make sure you are getting lots of rest and slumber every night, sleep ensures that your mane grows at its fastest speed each night.
10. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables to give your body the nutrients it needs to stay healthy.
11. Drink at a minimum seven glasses of clean water each and every day. This will keep you well hydrated and healthy.
12. Finally, use coconut oil on your hair at least twice a week to get a nice healthy shine and help your hair to grow.How to Grow Hair Back Over Bald Patches